Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu



I saw this recipe on one of my favorite recipe sites that is run by one of my dear friend Whitney at Kick off those heels n' Cook. This recipe is SO delicious and SO easy. All you do is prepare it and cook it in a crock pot so simple. The only difference I did is I used honey roasted ham instead of smoked because that's all I had in the fridge.


Ingredients
* 3 Chicken Breasts
* Deli Sliced Smoked Ham
* Deli sliced Cheese (Swiss, Provolone, or Mozzarella)
* 1 Large can of Cream of Chicken Soup
* 1/4 Cup of Milk

Prep Directions:
1. Pound Chicken out to about 1/4-1/2 inch in thickness, the thinner the better
2. Lay Ham onto chicken (1-2 slices depending on size of your chicken)
3. Lay Cheese on top of the cheese
4. Roll chicken with ham and cheese inside and put a few toothpicks to keep closed
5. Put chicken into your crockpot and season with seasonings of your choice
6. In medium mixing bowl mix together Soup and Milk and pour on top of chicken.

Cooking Directions:
Cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours then enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. yeah this recipe is so good~!!! I'm sorry you couldn't post comments on my profile...my blog had beeen acting up...but I got this comment. But anyways I hope you liked this recipe. My family LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really good!! My fam loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

All things appearing on Fun and Simple Recipes® are sole property of Fun and Simple Recipes®. Fun and Simple Recipes® is proud to give all and any recipe taken from a website or other source full credit to the original creator of the recipe.

Blog Designed exclusively for Fun and Simple Recipes® by Julie's Blog Design® 2010 and Beyond